Rant of The Day: Frigid Northeast Temperatures

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the coldest/snowy winter on record. With the windchills, temperatures are close to zero. You know it's freezing/snowy when it takes 45 minutes to move 10 feet in your driveway, and when 32 degrees feels like a heat wave. Just yesterday and the day before it was 42... so warm I felt like playing basketball outside while driving with my sunroof open. I'm just glad the snow melted away during the "heat wave" so I didn't have to skip slush puddles in NYC, park my car on the grass, or slip on black ice in the driveway. Of course they all say it could be worse.

Thank god we don't live in Snow-klahoma or Chicag-snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 Lexus IS-F

Rant of The Day: Social Security

Rant of The Day: People on the road