The Correlation Between Financing Cars and Women

When you're into cars like me, it's hard to come to a conclusion on which car to buy.

New, Used, Certified...
Audi, BMW, Lexus, Acura, Subaru...
RWD, FWD, AWD...
Coupe, Sedan...
And the list goes on. Let's be practical, you won't see me listing Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini until I've cashed out my 401k.

The point here is that the idea of financing cars is like dating women... in the sense that when you finance, you're making a financial commitment to that vehicle, similar to making a commitment with a woman. As we all know, vehicles are depreciating assets, and jumping from vehicle to vehicle will only hurt your bank account, just as jumping from woman to woman will hurt their feelings. My 2 cents for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 Lexus IS-F

Rant of The Day: Frigid Northeast Temperatures

Rant of The Day: Social Security