Rant of The Day: Daylight Savings Time

What's the point of Daylight Savings Time? I've read several articles on the significance. I'll keep Benjamin Franklins in my wallet, although I hate his initial proposition of DST to have longer summer days and shorter winter days. I don't see a reason to change the clocks forward and backward during Spring and Fall respectively. At least 4 of the clocks I own remain unchanged, because I'm too lazy to change the time on so many devices (unless it's automated)...not in protest to the idea. Going back one hour in Fall provides a false sense of security... how many of us have said "an extra hour of sleep." I bet criminals are saying "an extra hour to rob banks and wreak havoc."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 Lexus IS-F

Rant of The Day: Frigid Northeast Temperatures

Rant of The Day: Social Security